I created a new Android app in Android Studio and followed the instructions for setting up the jniLibs. I get error "Unable to load library 'mongo_embedded_capi'". I updated gradle with sourceset jniLibs path and it tells me that functions cannot be found.

EDIT:

I found this. https://github.com/MongoCaleb/MongoDbMobile_Starter. I tried to see why his works and mine does not. Once I copied the gradle file to my project, it worked. It looks like the only difference is the versions. My project was 28 and his is 27. I also think this sdk could be improved with a simpler install process where there is no jniLibs that I have to mess with. Couchbase and realm don't require that. A couple lines in build.gradle files should be enough.